A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Quality Engineer I||Mountain Home, AR, USA||11/18/2014|
|Quality Engineer I||Mountain Home, AR, USA||09/16/2014|
|Sr Principal Engineer||Mountain Home, AR, USA||08/28/2014|
|Engineer I||Mountain Home, AR, USA||08/26/2014|
|Assembler I 2014||Mountain Home, AR, USA||04/16/2014|
|Quality Assoc I||Mountain Home, AR, USA||04/12/2014|
- Engineer I - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Summary M ountain Home Engineering has an opening for an En...
Reference Code: 70681
- Sr Principal Engineer - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Summary Mountain Home Engineering has an opening for a Sr Principal Engineer. The Sr Principal Engineer is a...
Reference Code: 71979
- Assembler I 2014 - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Summary An Assembler I assembles components of disposable devices by hand or by operating semi-automatic and automatic machines. Visually inspects, labels, and packages items. Duties and Responsibilities Performs some (up to all) of the following tasks: assembling, loading bags and/or parts, sealing, packing, correcting minor faults such as line jams, inspecting parts, counting, cleaning of equipment, and ...
Reference Code: 14960