A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Computer Hardware\Support Technician - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Computer Support/Hardware Technician Baxter Healthcare Corporation Medical Products Manufacturing Mountain Home, AR Baxter develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create...
Reference Code: 66981
- Maintenance Technician 3rd shift - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Summary : The Maintenance Technician works as a key member of a high performance team responsible for supporting daily manufacturing operations and equipment in a medical device production environment. This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor....
Reference Code: 62282
- Safety Associate - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Summary Develop, implement, and administrate all applicable environmental, safety and industrial hygiene support programs and policies. Provide compliance with all federal, state and local environmental and safety regulations. Act as primary liaison with external regulatory agencies. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES · Develop, implement, manage, and/or ensure compliance for Environmental, Safety, and industrial...
Reference Code: 46941