A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Maintenance Technician (Mold Shop)||Mountain Home, AR, USA||10/01/2014|
|Quality Engineer I||Mountain Home, AR, USA||09/16/2014|
|Sr Principal Engineer||Mountain Home, AR, USA||08/28/2014|
|Sr Engineer||Mountain Home, AR, USA||08/26/2014|
|Engineer I||Mountain Home, AR, USA||08/26/2014|
|Quality Assoc I||Mountain Home, AR, USA||04/12/2014|
- Quality Assoc I - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description This position will be responsible for the Failure Analysis Lab Responsible for providing Quality support and oversight via direct staff supervision or process/area responsibilities. Identify and assess regulatory and quality risks in activities and processes according to regulatory agency rules and guidelines and Baxter quality practices. Leads ongoing, daily departmental operations. May include the superv...
Reference Code: 12324
- Engineer I - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Summary M ountain Home Engineering has an opening for an En...
Reference Code: 70681
- Sr Engineer - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Summary The Sr Engineer is a hands-on oriented engineer responsible for designin...
Reference Code: 70782