A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Maintenance Technician 2nd shift||Mountain Home, AR, USA||07/29/2014|
|Quality Assoc I||Mountain Home, AR, USA||07/15/2014|
|Quality Engineer I||Mountain Home, AR, USA||07/15/2014|
|Safety Associate||Mountain Home, AR, USA||06/19/2014|
|Maintenance Technician||Mountain Home, AR, USA||05/15/2014|
|Maintenance Technician||Mountain Home, AR, USA||04/12/2014|
|Quality Engineer I||Mountain Home, AR, USA||04/12/2014|
- Quality Assoc I - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Summary : The Quality Associate I assists with all aspects of Quality related to the product and process testing, calibration, release, documentation, complaint reduction required by: Corporate specifications, Plant Standard Operating Procedures, FDA regulations, ensure compliance with GMP/QSRs and all applicable ISO and Country Standards, and Corporate/Plant goals....
Reference Code: 57064
- Maintenance Technician 2nd shift - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Summary : The Maintenance Technician works as a key member of a high performance team responsible for supporting daily manufacturing operations and equipment in a medical device production environment. This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor....
Reference Code: 62282
- Quality Engineer I - Mountain Home, AR
- Description: Job Description Summary : The Quality Engineer I provides engineering support to the plant through process optimization, risk management, validation, defect prevention, project management, and technical evaluations. This role ensures compliance with GMP/QSRs and all applicable standards related to product/process validation. The job contrib...
Reference Code: 57063