A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Laboratory Supervisor 3rd Shift - Hoover, AL
- Description: Job Description This laboratory supervisor position will work third shift supervising the Serological testing and personnel during this shift. Job duties will include but not be limited to: • Provides day-to-day supervision of operations and moderate or high complexity test performance by all testing personnel in their laboratory area • Must be accessible to testing personnel at all times testing is performed to provide o...
Reference Code: 93224
- Dir Laboratory Operations - Hoover, AL
- Description: Job Description Summary: The Director, Operations is responsible for the Hoover, AL facility and all laboratory operation at the facility, in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), applicable sections of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs), with emphasis on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), and applicable Baxter and BioLife policies, p...
Reference Code: 48181
- Sample Receiving Tech - Hoover, AL
- Description: Job Description To assist lab staff and management as needed in jobs that do not require performance by testing personnel in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), applicable sections of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs), with emphasis on Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act of 1988 (CLIA), and applicable Baxter-BioLife policies, procedures and qualit...
Reference Code: 98282