A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Validation Assoc III||Covington, GA, USA||07/21/2014|
|Validation Assoc III||Covington, GA, USA||07/17/2014|
|SR Validation Spec||Covington, GA, USA||07/17/2014|
|Sr Principal Pkg Engineer||Covington, GA, USA||07/16/2014|
|Sr Principal Reliability Engineer||Covington, GA, USA||07/07/2014|
|Quality Assoc II||Covington, GA, USA||07/07/2014|
|Dir Plasma Fractionation QA||Covington, GA, USA||07/07/2014|
|Process Technician||Covington, GA, USA||07/02/2014|
|Director of Quality BioLife Laboratories||Covington, GA, USA||07/02/2014|
|Quality Assoc III||Covington, GA, USA||07/01/2014|
|Validation Assoc III||Covington, GA, USA||07/01/2014|
|Supt Manufacturing Training||Covington, GA, USA||06/27/2014|
|Technical Services Engineer II||Covington, GA, USA||06/26/2014|
|Validation Assoc III||Covington, GA, USA||06/25/2014|
|Sr Calibration Technician||Covington, GA, USA||06/17/2014|
|Supt Manufacturing Training||Covington, GA, USA||06/12/2014|
|Sr Mgr Plannng and Inventory Control||Covington, GA, USA||06/11/2014|
|Project Mgr Supply Chain||Covington, GA, USA||06/11/2014|
|Warehouse Supervisor||Covington, GA, USA||06/02/2014|
|Micro Supv Quality Lab||Covington, GA, USA||05/27/2014|
- Sr Automation Specialist - Covington, GA
- Description: Job Description The position will support the development of a new, state-of-the-art plasma fractionation facility that will bring Baxter additional capacity for testing, purification, and fill and finish for its biologic medications. Automation specialist to perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and keep control of automation systems. The responsibilities of this position include troubleshooting/repairs/improvement...
Reference Code: 12403
- Sr Data Administrator - Covington, GA
- Description: Job Description Summary: Responsible for carrying out the data management tasks related to developing and maintaining a high-quality data information system for the Covington facility. The technical tasks include understanding business needs, developing logical data models to meet those business needs, developing a physical data model to properly implement those business needs in a physical operating environment, developi...
Reference Code: 24482
- Validation Eng III Controls - Covington, GA
- Description: Job Description Responsible for day-to-day support of the Automation and Controls CQV Program at the Baxter Covington facility. Duties include the execution of validation processes to ensure the control systems meet with appropriate regulatory agency validation requirements, internal company standards and current industry practices. The role requires support of the qualification process for all related automation and cont...
Reference Code: 12284