A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Sr Executive Asst||Covington 505 Baxter Parkway, GA, USA||10/23/2014|
|Playroom Attendant||Douglasville, GA, USA||10/17/2014|
|Process Technician||Covington, GA, USA||10/17/2014|
|Mgr I Quality||Covington, GA, USA||10/14/2014|
|Service Specialist \ CDL Delivery Driver Buford GA||Buford, GA, USA||10/08/2014|
|Technical Services Engineer II||Covington, GA, USA||10/08/2014|
|Part Time Plasma Center Technician||Douglasville, GA, USA||10/07/2014|
|Sr Validation Spec IT Controls||Covington, GA, USA||10/06/2014|
|Account Executive Atlanta GA||Ga, USA||09/25/2014|
|SR Validation Spec||Covington, GA, USA||09/23/2014|
|Utilities Maintenance Technician||Covington, GA, USA||09/11/2014|
|Medical Supervisor RN||Douglasville, GA, USA||09/10/2014|
|Medical Supervisor RN\LPN||Warner Robins, GA, USA||09/10/2014|
|Plasma Center Technician||Warner Robins, GA, USA||09/10/2014|
|Documentation Assoc II||Covington, GA, USA||08/14/2014|
|Site Integration Leader||Ga, USA||08/08/2014|
|Sr Mgr Technical Services Laboratory||Covington, GA, USA||08/07/2014|
|Utilities Maintenance Supervisor||Covington, GA, USA||08/04/2014|
|Mgr Engineering||Covington, GA, USA||07/28/2014|
|Quality Assoc II||Covington, GA, USA||07/22/2014|
- Quality Assoc II - Covington, GA
- Description: Job Description Summary: The position will support the development of a new, state-of-the-art plasma fractionation facility that will bring Baxter additional capacity for testing, purification and fill finish for its biologic medications. Responsible for providing Quality Operations support for the IG Labeling and Packaging activities. Identify and assess regulatory and quality risks in activities and processes according ...
Reference Code: 59783
- Mgr Engineering - Covington, GA
- Description: Job Description The Operations Maintenance Manager will oversee maintenance for all production and process equipment at the Covington Facility. This includes day-to-day maintenance and operational support, shutdown scheduling and vendor management. This position will implement reliability centered maintenance and TPM for all process systems, including OEE and other reliability metrics. The Manager is responsible for overs...
Reference Code: 61461
- Sr Principal Engineer - Covington, GA
- Description: Job Description The Utilities Engineer will oversee the operations for all utilities at the Covington Facility. This includes operational support, troubleshooting and shutdown planning. This position will support reliability centered maintenance and TPM for all utility systems, including OEE and other reliability metrics. The Engineer is responsible for oversight of operational, maintenance and troubleshooting support for...
Reference Code: 59421