A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Playroom Attendant||Douglasville, GA, USA||10/17/2014|
|Process Technician||Covington, GA, USA||10/17/2014|
|Mgr I Quality||Covington, GA, USA||10/14/2014|
|Service Specialist \ CDL Delivery Driver Buford GA||Buford, GA, USA||10/08/2014|
|Validation Eng II Cleaning||Covington, GA, USA||10/08/2014|
|Technical Services Engineer II||Covington, GA, USA||10/08/2014|
|Part Time Plasma Center Technician||Douglasville, GA, USA||10/07/2014|
|Sr Validation Spec IT Controls||Covington, GA, USA||10/06/2014|
|Account Executive Atlanta GA||Ga, USA||09/25/2014|
|SR Validation Spec||Covington, GA, USA||09/23/2014|
|Utilities Maintenance Technician||Covington, GA, USA||09/11/2014|
|Medical Supervisor RN||Douglasville, GA, USA||09/10/2014|
|Medical Supervisor RN\LPN||Warner Robins, GA, USA||09/10/2014|
|Plasma Center Technician||Warner Robins, GA, USA||09/10/2014|
|Documentation Assoc II||Covington, GA, USA||08/14/2014|
|Site Integration Leader||Ga, USA||08/08/2014|
|Sr Mgr Technical Services Laboratory||Covington, GA, USA||08/07/2014|
|Utilities Maintenance Supervisor||Covington, GA, USA||08/04/2014|
|Mgr Engineering||Covington, GA, USA||07/28/2014|
|Quality Assoc II||Covington, GA, USA||07/22/2014|
- Validation Assoc III Cleaning - Covington, GA
- Description: Job Description The position will support the development of a new, state-of-the-art plasma fractionation facility that will bring Baxter additional capacity for testing, purification, and fill and finish for its biologic medications. This position supports the manufacturing facility through the qualification and/or validation of equipment, raw materials, and manufacturing processes. Responsible for technical support of t...
Reference Code: 58446
- Validation Assoc III FUE - Covington, GA
- Description: Job Description The position will support the development of a new, state-of-the-art plasma fractionation facility that will bring Baxter additional capacity for testing, purification, and fill and finish for its biologic medications. Responsible for technical support of the Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) Program at the Baxter Covington, GA facility, specific to Facilities, Utilities, and Equipment (FUE...
Reference Code: 52062
- Mgr II Quality - Covington, GA
- Description: Job Description 1) Manages all activities of Quality Assurance associated with site sterile product filling, inspection, labeling, and packaging of IGIV operations with responsibility for results in terms of product quality. 2) Implements and assures compliance with the quality system’s procedures with sterile product filling, inspection, labeling, and packaging operations of IVIG. 3) Understands and assures conformance t...
Reference Code: 58624