A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Medical Supervisor LPN - Lakeland, FL
- Description: Job Description The Medical Supervisor (MS) performs determination of donor suitability to donate plasma, management of donor adverse events, review of laboratory test results, donor notification of unsuitable test results, and support of special donor immunization programs, where applicable. The MS works under the direct supervision of the Center Manager (or Assistant Manager as applicable) for operational guidance and u...
Reference Code: 64419
- Dose Management Specialist Florida - FL
- Description: Job Description Territory covers the state of Florida: The Dose Management Specialist is responsible for sales activities including new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory, limited industry or product line. The person in this role will share job expertise and provide guidance to other sales reps. Additional responsibilities will include: Achieve sales quotas th...
Reference Code: 64822
- Network Administrator - Largo 7511 114th Ave North, FL
- Description: Job Description Job Description: Provides moderate support, with general supervision, in one or more of the following technical areas: desktop, telecom, networks, servers, messaging, LAN, security, and job scheduling. Candidate should have a background in programming and database administration. This includes monitoring, testing, and deploying these environments. Essential Duties & Responsibilities: 1. Participate in ...
Reference Code: 41522