A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Plasma Center Technician||Lakeland, FL, USA||08/29/2014|
|Principal Software Engineer||Daytona Beach Fentress Blvd, FL, USA||08/14/2014|
|Quality Technician||Largo 7511 114th Ave North, FL, USA||08/13/2014|
|Dose Management Specialist Florida||Fl, USA||08/07/2014|
|Medical Supervisor LPN||Lakeland, FL, USA||08/06/2014|
|Network Administrator||Largo 7511 114th Ave North, FL, USA||06/10/2014|
|Engineer II||Daytona Beach Fentress Blvd, FL, USA||04/12/2014|
- Principal Software Engineer - Daytona Beach Fentress Blvd, FL
- Description: Job Description Job Description: Individual will display standard software engineering principles to resolve difficult problems, from conception to final design with team input. Plans, schedules and leads project assignments in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques, procedures and criteria with minimal guidance. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • With minimal guidance, schedules ...
Reference Code: 66770
- Quality Technician - Largo 7511 114th Ave North, FL
- Description: Job Description Job Summary: Responsible for performing product evaluations and/or Lab experiments under minimal supervision. Perform analyses and testing required for evaluating processes and products. Compile, analyze, interpret and document results into the Complaint Management System. Essential Duties and Respo...
Reference Code: 66444
- Dose Management Specialist Florida - FL
- Description: Job Description Territory covers the state of Florida: The Dose Management Specialist is responsible for sales activities including new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory, limited industry or product line. The person in this role will share job expertise and provide guidance to other sales reps. Additional responsibilities will include: Achieve sales quotas th...
Reference Code: 64822