A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Assembler I 3rd Shift - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description - Must inspect for correct assembly of parts - Must assemble sub-assemblies - Assemble all components to complete the Ulti-Mate sub-assembly. - Will be required to operate needle bonding station. - Must be able to operate UV curing chamber. - Must be able to operate Branson Welder. - Must be able to operate pressure tester. - Must be able to operate all assembly and test stations used in the assembly proce...
Reference Code: 87764
- Plant Manager - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Manages the overall operations of a large scope manufacturing operation in Cleveland, MS. The facility produces a number of major product lines with a diverse array of technologies ranging from solution filling, injection molding, tubing extrusion, and automated device assembly. The Cleveland facility has been an integral part of Baxter for over 60 years. Position has overall responsibility for manufacturi...
Reference Code: 35761
- Manufacturing Supervisor 1st Shift - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Job Description: Supervisor is expected to provide guidance, support, direction and leadership through positive interactions with all personnel during daily operations....
Reference Code: 21888