A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Director Manufacturing - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description A leader in healthcare for more than 80 years. Baxter assists healthcare professionals and their patients with treatment of complex medical conditions. Baxter’s Medical Products business manufactures products used in the delivery of fluids and drugs to patients. These include intravenous (IV) solutions and administration sets, premixed drugs and drug-reconstitution systems, IV nutrition products, infusion ...
Reference Code: 11770
- Plant Manager - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Manages the overall operations of a large scope manufacturing operation in Cleveland, MS. The facility produces a number of major product lines with a diverse array of technologies ranging from solution filling, injection molding, tubing extrusion, and automated device assembly. The Cleveland facility has been an integral part of Baxter for over 60 years. Position has overall responsibility for manufacturi...
Reference Code: 35761
- Manufacturing Superintendant 2nd Shift - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description 1) Responsible for meeting production requirements, delivering quality products to customers in a timely fashion and cost-efficient manner. 2) Identify/prioritize/provide resources to assist the department manager to meet the annual operating plan and budgetary commitments. 3) Supervise the daily manufacturing operations across a department or multiple departments. 4) Emphasize training and implement contr...
Reference Code: 113949