A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Quality Lab Assoc I Microbiologist||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/27/2014|
|Plant Manager||Cleveland, MS, USA||05/28/2014|
|Manufacturing Supervisor 3rd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||05/21/2014|
|Manufacturing Supervisor 1st Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/28/2014|
|Director Manufacturing||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
- Plant Manager - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Manages the overall operations of a large scope manufacturing operation in Cleveland, MS. The facility produces a number of major product lines with a diverse array of technologies ranging from solution filling, injection molding, tubing extrusion, and automated device assembly. The Cleveland facility has been an integral part of Baxter for over 60 years. Position has overall responsibility for manufacturi...
Reference Code: 35761
- Quality Lab Assoc I Microbiologist - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description - Ensure that all environmental monitoring is performed in accordance with regulations. - Be able to perform the following tests as deemed necessary in role of responsibility: Compressed Air (Viable and Non-Viable) Micro Air Surfaces Distilled and Non-Distilled Water Aerosol Challenge of HEPA Filters Particle Counts (Room Air and Hoods) Sterilizer Cooling Water LAF Velocities/Hourly Air Changes/Air Flow Pa...
Reference Code: 61281
- Manufacturing Supervisor 3rd Shift - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description - JOB DUTIES: - Total compliance with all applicable specifications, SOPs, FDA regulations (GMPs) and new drug applications. - Technical expertise and direction are provided to all quality and manufacturing operations in order to facilitate successful completion of routine tasks, as well as, product/process improvements and problem solving. - Must interface with various support departments such as QM, Engi...
Reference Code: 32861