A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Maintenance Technician Boiler Room||Cleveland, MS, USA||10/13/2014|
|Quality Associate I CAPA||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/31/2014|
|Quality Manager CAPA||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/29/2014|
|Maintenance Supervisor 2nd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/09/2014|
|Plant Manager||Cleveland, MS, USA||05/28/2014|
|Director Manufacturing||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
|Automation Engineer||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
|Web Applications Developer\Analyst||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
- Automation Engineer - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description About Baxter’s Cleveland, MS Facility: Cleveland’s technology and automation is cutting edge as this location supports 5 of the 8 franchises across Baxter. It is the U.S. sole source for plastic pour bottles, glass IV, custom sets, plasma collection containers, Advate and reconstitution devices. This facility produces a number of major product lines with a diverse array of technologies ranging from solutio...
Reference Code: 11485
- Web Applications Developer\Analyst - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Web Applications Developer/Analyst Baxter Healthcare Corporation/Medical Products Manufacturing Cleveland, MS Relocation Support May be Available The Company Baxter develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, p...
Reference Code: 11343
- Director Manufacturing - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description A leader in healthcare for more than 80 years. Baxter assists healthcare professionals and their patients with treatment of complex medical conditions. Baxter’s Medical Products business manufactures products used in the delivery of fluids and drugs to patients. These include intravenous (IV) solutions and administration sets, premixed drugs and drug-reconstitution systems, IV nutrition products, infusion ...
Reference Code: 11770