A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||09/02/2014|
|Maintenance Mechanic I 2nd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||08/11/2014|
|Quality Associate I CAPA||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/31/2014|
|Quality Associate I Complaints||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/31/2014|
|Quality Manager CAPA||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/29/2014|
|Quality Lab Assoc I Microbiologist||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/27/2014|
|Maintenance Mechanic I 3rd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/10/2014|
|Maintenance Supervisor 2nd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/09/2014|
|Plant Manager||Cleveland, MS, USA||05/28/2014|
|Manufacturing Supervisor 1st Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/28/2014|
|Director Manufacturing||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
|Automation Engineer||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
|Web Applications Developer\Analyst||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
- Quality Manager CAPA - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Manage the coordination of the activities relating to the execution of the CAPA process. Is the single point of accountability for the quality and timeliness of CAPAs, the coach, mentor, and trainer of site personnel on the CAPA process, and a dedicated reviewer of all site medium and high risk CAPAs. Coach and mentor individuals that conduct and write CAPA investigations to determine the root/probable cau...
Reference Code: 62249
- Quality Lab Assoc I Microbiologist - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description - Ensure that all environmental monitoring is performed in accordance with regulations. - Be able to perform the following tests as deemed necessary in role of responsibility: Compressed Air (Viable and Non-Viable) Micro Air Surfaces Distilled and Non-Distilled Water Aerosol Challenge of HEPA Filters Particle Counts (Room Air and Hoods) Sterilizer Cooling Water LAF Velocities/Hourly Air Changes/Air Flow Pa...
Reference Code: 61281
- Maintenance Mechanic I 3rd Shift - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description - Must perform electrical repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment to include electrical switch gear, use of blueprints and schematics for control circuit repairs and repairs to motor control centers. - Must install electrical facilities for new equipment and relocate equipment when necessary. - Must perform sheet metal fabrication and welding assignments as required. - Must analyze problems and r...
Reference Code: 55621