A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Quality Technician||Cleveland, MS, USA||10/22/2014|
|Maintenance Technician Boiler Room||Cleveland, MS, USA||10/13/2014|
|Quality Associate I CAPA||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/31/2014|
|Quality Manager CAPA||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/29/2014|
|Maintenance Supervisor 2nd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/09/2014|
|Plant Manager||Cleveland, MS, USA||05/28/2014|
|Director Manufacturing||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
|Automation Engineer||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
- Maintenance Supervisor 2nd Shift - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Provide technical expertise and direction to the staff of a 24 hour / 7 day a week operation Perform troubleshooting and maintenance on electro-mechanical assembly and associated processing equipment, such as: assembly machines; form/fill/seal equipment; auto baggers; vision systems; pressure test equipment Assess equipment support needs daily and schedule work activities for each mechanic including PM’s R...
Reference Code: 55124
- Quality Manager CAPA - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Manage the coordination of the activities relating to the execution of the CAPA process. Is the single point of accountability for the quality and timeliness of CAPAs, the coach, mentor, and trainer of site personnel on the CAPA process, and a dedicated reviewer of all site medium and high risk CAPAs. Coach and mentor individuals that conduct and write CAPA investigations to determine the root/probable cau...
Reference Code: 62249
- Plant Manager - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Manages the overall operations of a large scope manufacturing operation in Cleveland, MS. The facility produces a number of major product lines with a diverse array of technologies ranging from solution filling, injection molding, tubing extrusion, and automated device assembly. The Cleveland facility has been an integral part of Baxter for over 60 years. Position has overall responsibility for manufacturi...
Reference Code: 35761