A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Maintenance Mechanic I 2nd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||08/11/2014|
|Quality Associate I CAPA||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/31/2014|
|Quality Associate I Complaints||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/31/2014|
|Quality Manager CAPA||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/29/2014|
|Quality Lab Assoc I Microbiologist||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/27/2014|
|Maintenance Mechanic I 3rd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/10/2014|
|Maintenance Mechanic I 12 Hours||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/10/2014|
|Maintenance Supervisor 2nd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/09/2014|
|Manufacturing Supervisor 3rd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||06/06/2014|
|Plant Manager||Cleveland, MS, USA||05/28/2014|
|Manufacturing Supervisor 3rd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||05/21/2014|
|Manufacturing Supervisor 1st Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/28/2014|
|Director Manufacturing||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
|Automation Engineer||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
|Web Applications Developer\Analyst||Cleveland, MS, USA||04/12/2014|
- Maintenance Mechanic I 2nd Shift - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description - Must read and interpret electrical schematics. - Must perform electrical repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment to include electrical switchgear, use of blueprints and schematics for control circuit repairs to motor control centers. - Must build, install and troubleshoot control circuits for equipment. - Must install electrical facilities for new equipment and relocate equipment when necessary...
Reference Code: 65724
- Quality Associate I CAPA - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Conduct and write CAPA (Corrective Action/Preventive Action) investigations to determine the roop/probable causes for nonconformities/out-of-specification events/complaints. Must conduct defect/failure anaylsis on product as required. Ensure business needs and timeliness requirements are met or exceeded. Recognized by various levels of the facility as a CAPA owner expert in their area and be able to demons...
Reference Code: 63012
- Quality Associate I Complaints - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Position is responsible for receiving and coordinating all product complaints that are applicable to the Cleveland location. This includes establishing and maintaining systems to evaluate all complaints, and informing department personnel of all applicable complaints. This position is also responsible for identifying repetitive complaints and dessemination of this information to the appropriate personnel f...
Reference Code: 62988