A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Quality Technician Weekend Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||11/18/2014|
|Manufacturing Superintendant 2nd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||11/18/2014|
|Calibration Technologist||Cleveland, MS, USA||11/18/2014|
|Assembler I 1st Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||11/18/2014|
|Quality Technician||Cleveland, MS, USA||11/06/2014|
|Validation Associate I (Quality)||Cleveland, MS, USA||11/03/2014|
|Quality Manager CAPA||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/29/2014|
|Maintenance Supervisor 2nd Shift||Cleveland, MS, USA||07/09/2014|
|Plant Manager||Cleveland, MS, USA||05/28/2014|
- Quality Technician - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description Aseptically pull and process the following samples from controlled environmental areas: Compressed Air Micro Air...
Reference Code: 109361
- Assembler I 1st Shift - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description - Must assemble components to tubing on conveyor using solvent sealing. - Must coil sets as required. - Must pressure test sets using pressure testers. - Must place sets into unit carton or pouch. - Must pack sets into master carton. - Must participate in production batch changeover and line clearances by moving raw material from line to batch staging area identified. - Must setup and make adjustments to e...
Reference Code: 113897
- Validation Associate I (Quality) - Cleveland, MS
- Description: Job Description JOBDUTIES: - Mustparticipate in and contribute to medium to large size projects, own assignedtasks, produce detailed requirements and analysis documents for assigned tasks.Partner with other support groups and manufacturing teams to completework....
Reference Code: 107286