A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Associate Director Regulatory Affairs Labeling||Deerfield, IL, USA||10/22/2014|
|Associate Director Regulatory Affairs Advertising and Promotion||Deerfield, IL, USA||10/16/2014|
|Manager Regulatory Affairs||Cambridge R D, MA, USA||09/30/2014|
|Sr. Director Hematology\Oncology Regulatory Affairs||Cambridge R D, MA, USA||09/30/2014|
|Sr. Director Immunology Regulatory Affairs||Cambridge R D, MA, USA||09/30/2014|
|Sr Regulatory Affairs Associate||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||09/29/2014|
|Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate Post Market CMC||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||09/22/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Manager Renal Support||RL Technology, IL, USA||09/15/2014|
|Associate Regulatory Affairs Operations||AllianceParkBraine R D Sales, Belgium, Belgium||09/03/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Specialist CMC||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||08/22/2014|
|Reg Affairs Analyst||Bax Hosp SP Office, São Paulo, Brazil||08/14/2014|
|Director Regulatory Affairs Fluid Systems||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||08/11/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Operations Publisher Manager||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||08/07/2014|
|Manager Regulatory Affairs Device and Pharmaceutical Global Labeling||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||07/30/2014|
|1 year contract Associate RA Operations||AllianceParkBraine R D Sales, Belgium, Belgium||07/18/2014|
|Director Regulatory Affairs Operations||Deerfield, IL, USA||07/17/2014|
|Mgr Reg Affairs CMC Small Molecules||Westlake Village, CA, USA||05/30/2014|
|Director Regulatory Affairs CMC||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||04/17/2014|
|Sr. Manager Regulatory Affairs||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||04/12/2014|
|Sr. Director of Regulatory Affairs||Cambridge R D, MA, USA||04/12/2014|
- Manager Regulatory Affairs - Cambridge R D, MA
- Description: Job Description 1) Develop and execute regulatory plans for complex projects including new products and maintenance of licenses/authorizations for existing marketing authorizations 2) Represent or lead the RA function on assigned cross-functional project teams 3) Monitor applicable regulatory requirements; assure compliance with Baxter and external standards 4) Establish appropriate communication within RA and other funct...
Reference Code: 87802
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs Advertising and Promotion - Deerfield, IL
- Description: Job Description 1. Review/approve drug/device advertising/promotional and sales training materials for compliance to advertising/promotional regulations, appropriate FDA guidances, company policies/standards and ensure that materials are consistent with product labeling; 2. Apply regulatory, therapeutic area, and clinical knowledge to review materials and propose creative solutions to challenging drug/device advertising/p...
Reference Code: 96801
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs Labeling - Deerfield, IL
- Description: Job Description Responsiblefor the strategic regulatory planning, implementation, and resolution of issuespertaining to Company Core Data Sheets (CCDS) and product labeling. Advises on and oversees all CCDS and labelingcontent to ensure a consistent approach across products. Assures the harmonization of regional andlocal labeling. Normal 0 fals...
Reference Code: 100002