A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Manager Regulatory Affairs Ad\Prom - Deerfield, IL
- Description: Req ID: 64344BRBusiness Title: Manager, Regulatory Affairs - Ad/PromBusiness: Regulatory AffairsCountry: USState/Province: IllinoisLocation of Position: Deerfield, IL Shift: 1st Job Description: • Independently helps to drive regulatory promotional strategies in the development, review, approval and submission of advertising and promotional materials across therapeutic areas, including drugs, biologics, and devices, while...
Reference Code: 64344BR
- Assoc Dir Reg Affairs - Round Lake, IL
- Description: Req ID: 64359BRBusiness Title: Assoc Dir, Reg AffairsBusiness: Regulatory AffairsCountry: USState/Province: IllinoisLocation of Position: Round Lake, IL Shift: 1st Job Description: 1. Review/approve drug/biologic/device advertising/promotional and sales training materials for compliance to advertising/promotional regulations, appropriate FDA guidances, company policies/standards and ensure that materials are consistent wi...
Reference Code: 64359BR
- Dir Reg Affairs Ad\Promo - Deerfield, IL
- Description: Req ID: 63475BRBusiness Title: Dir, Reg Affairs Ad/PromoBusiness: Regulatory AffairsCountry: USState/Province: IllinoisLocation of Position: Deerfield, IL Shift: 1st Job Description: Guides, directs and coordinates the strategic planning of the BioTherapeutics and BioSurgery Franchises from a Regulatory Affairs – Advertising and Promotion perspective. Applies critical review skills and creative solutions to diverse promot...
Reference Code: 63475BR