A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Regulatory Affairs Associate Advertising and Promotion (m\f)||Vienna DC Tower, Vienna, Austria||07/17/2014|
|Sr. Regulatory Associate||Mississauga, ON, Canada||07/08/2014|
|Sr. Regulatory Associate Contract||Mississauga, ON, Canada||07/08/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Associate||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||06/23/2014|
|Manager Global Regulatory Affairs||RL Technology, IL, USA||06/23/2014|
|Sr. Regulatory Affairs Associate Contract||Mississauga, ON, Canada||06/16/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Manager||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||06/10/2014|
|Mgr Reg Affairs CMC Small Molecules||Westlake Village, CA, USA||05/30/2014|
|Manager Regulatory Affairs CMC||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||05/14/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Operations Sr. Associate||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||05/13/2014|
|Reg Affairs Assoc||Westlake Village, CA, USA||05/07/2014|
|Director Regulatory Affairs CMC||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||04/17/2014|
|Sr. Manager Regulatory Affairs||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||04/12/2014|
|Associate Director Regulatory Affairs||Deerfield, IL, USA||04/12/2014|
|Sr. Director of Regulatory Affairs||Deerfield, IL, USA||04/12/2014|
- Sr. Regulatory Associate - Mississauga, ON
- Description: Job Description The Senior Regulatory Associate is responsible for development of RA strategies and execution of regulatory submissions to Health Canada. The incumbent will ensure compliance of post-approval activities as per the Health Canada Food and Drugs Act and Regulations. Prepare submissions of increasing complexity, including NDS, SNDS, Medical Device Applications, CTAs, etc. according to current Health Canada req...
Reference Code: 54542
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Advertising and Promotion (m\f) - Vienna DC Tower, Vienna
- Description: Job Description Main responsibilities Responsible for the review, approval and release of advertising and promotional materials, product training and communication materials for the BioTherapeutic and Hemophilia franchises. Ensure that all promotional and/or communication materials as well as internal product training materials are prepared in compliance with product labelling, applicable European regulations and internal...
Reference Code: 58192
- Sr. Regulatory Associate Contract - Mississauga, ON
- Description: Job Description Please note this position is an 12-month contract: The Senior Regulatory Associate is responsible for development of RA strategies and execution of regulatory submissions to Health Canada. The incumbent will ensure compliance of post-approval activities as per the Health Canada Food and Drugs Act and Regulations....
Reference Code: 54491