A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Regulatory Affairs Specialist CMC||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||08/22/2014|
|Manager Regulatory Affairs Post Market CMC (Biosurgery)||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||08/21/2014|
|Project Manager Regulatory Affairs Contract||Mississauga, ON, Canada||08/12/2014|
|Director Regulatory Affairs Fluid Systems||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||08/11/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Operations Sr. Associate||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||08/07/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Operations Publisher Manager||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||08/07/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Operations Associate Submissions Management||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||08/05/2014|
|Manager Regulatory Affairs Device and Pharmaceutical Global Labeling||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||07/30/2014|
|1 year contract Associate RA Operations||AllianceParkBraine R D Sales, Belgium, Belgium||07/18/2014|
|Sr. Regulatory Associate||Mississauga, ON, Canada||07/08/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Associate||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||06/23/2014|
|Manager Global Regulatory Affairs||RL Technology, IL, USA||06/23/2014|
|Regulatory Affairs Manager||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||06/10/2014|
|Mgr Reg Affairs CMC Small Molecules||Westlake Village, CA, USA||05/30/2014|
|Director Regulatory Affairs CMC||RL Wm Graham 2, IL, USA||04/17/2014|
|Sr. Director of Regulatory Affairs||Deerfield, IL, USA||04/12/2014|
- Project Manager Regulatory Affairs Contract - Mississauga, ON
- Description: Job Description Please note this is a 18-month contract: The Regulatory Project Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a relationship with key stakeholders which will include Canadian and Global business and functional partners. The incumbent will manage regulatory projects from beginning to end, ensuring alignment between regulatory activities and corporate objectives and vision. In collaboration with busi...
Reference Code: 66101
- Manager Regulatory Affairs Post Market CMC (Biosurgery) - RL Wm Graham 2, IL
- Description: Job Description 1) Develop and execute CMC regulatory plans for complex projects including new products and maintenance of licenses/authorizations for existing marketing authorizations 2) Represent or lead the RA-CMC function on assigned cross-functional project teams 3) Monitor applicable regulatory requirements; assure compliance with Baxter and external standards 4) Establish appropriate communication within RA and oth...
Reference Code: 69084
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist CMC - RL Wm Graham 2, IL
- Description: Job Description Responsible for defining global chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC) regulatory strategies and owning the CMC sections of regulatory submissions for new product development, global expansion, and the lifecycle maintenance of currently marketed products in the Medical Products Division. Develop and execute global regulatory CMC strategies for complex projects including new products and changes to exis...
Reference Code: 69643