A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Sr. Regulatory Affairs Associate - Round Lake, IL
- Description: Req ID: 66444BR Business Title: Sr. Regulatory Affairs Associate Business: Regulatory Affairs Country: US State/Province: Illinois Location of Position: Round Lake, IL Shift: 1st Job Description: The primary responsibility of the Sr. RA Associate will be to create and maintain Company Core Data Sheets (CCDS) for their assigned therapeutic area. Other duties include: Assist in life cycle managment of labeling for USPI, EU ...
Reference Code: 66444BR
- Sr Manager Regulatory Affairs - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Req ID: 65390BR Business Title: Sr Manager, Regulatory Affairs Business: Regulatory Affairs Country: US State/Province: California Location of Position: Los Angeles, CA Shift: 1st Job Description: Responsible for representing on site Global/Regional regulatory function in all facility/building/equipment/process products in liaison with plants quality and manufacturing organizations. Leader for facility for Regulatory matt...
Reference Code: 65390BR
- Manager Regulatory Affairs - Deerfield, IL
- Description: Req ID: 65724BR Business Title: Manager, Regulatory Affairs Business: Regulatory Affairs Country: US State/Province: Illinois Location of Position: Deerfield, IL Shift: 1st Job Description: Develop and execute regulatory plans for the Anesthesia Critical Care (ACC) product portfolio, including new products and maintenance of licenses/authorizations for existing marketing authorizations Represent or lead the RA function on...
Reference Code: 65724BR