A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Senior Financial Analyst Pricing||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/21/2014|
|Medical Scientific Liaison||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/21/2014|
|Talent Acquisition Specialist||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/17/2014|
|Sales Operations Support Specialist||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/17/2014|
|Sr Financial Analyst||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/16/2014|
|Senior Market Manager BioPharmaceuticals||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/12/2014|
|Technical Analyst Infrastructure||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/12/2014|
|Clinical Educator Renal||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/12/2014|
|HR Operations Coordinator||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/12/2014|
|Training Manager Renal||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/12/2014|
|Senior Market Manager Acute||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/12/2014|
|Healthcare Business Executive British Columbia||Mississauga, ON, Canada||04/12/2014|
- Talent Acquisition Specialist - Mississauga, ON
- Description: Job Description The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for assisting with Baxter Canada’s full recruitment and selection process for all of its non-manufacturing divisions. · Identify talent gaps and trends within organization and proactively build supply channels to fill those needs. · Build and implement a process to identify and maintain relationships with potential talent · Assist sourcing strategy and ident...
Reference Code: 15841
- Sales Operations Support Specialist - Mississauga, ON
- Description: Job Description This role is responsible for assisting and supporting the Group Manager, Sales Operations in the development of tools and processes directly related to improving sales productivity and effectiveness including but not limited to: Salesforce.com application development and implementation of specific tactical programs focused on sales force capability, sales process enablement and tools designed to facilitate...
Reference Code: 15586
- Sr Financial Analyst - Mississauga, ON
- Description: Job Description This is an FP&A role dedicated to the Medication Delivery business within Baxter Canada, dedicated to the following responsibilities: • Accountable for management of the Central Intra-venous Admixture (CIVA) Facility P&L, acting as a trusted business partner through: o Providing proactive decision support and business recommendations o Leading the quarterly forecast and annual operating plan proces...
Reference Code: 15205