A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Territory Manager Surgery (Alberta)||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada||12/05/2013|
|Territory Manager Surgery (Ottawa)||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada||12/05/2013|
|Director HD & HHD Marketing||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada||12/03/2013|
|Sr. Pharmacy Consultant||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada||11/26/2013|
|Bilingual Customer Accounts Representative||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada||11/20/2013|
|TRAINING MANAGER MD||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada||11/08/2013|
|Bilingual Customer Operation Support||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada||11/04/2013|
|Legal Contract Specialist||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada||10/07/2013|
|Medical Scientific Liaison Access||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada||09/23/2013|
- Legal Contract Specialist - Mississauga, Ontario
- Description: Req ID: 63538BRBusiness Title: Legal Contract SpecialistBusiness: Global FinanceCountry: CanadaState/Province: OntarioLocation of Position: Mississauga, Ontario, CAN Job Description: Responsible for managing the terms and conditions of all contracts including RFP documents and templates agreements. The Terms and Conditions Specialist will provide advanced analytical and strategic support with respect to contracts and work...
Reference Code: 63538BR
- Bilingual Customer Operation Support - Mississauga, Ontario
- Description: Req ID: 64213BRBusiness Title: Bilingual Customer Operation SupportBusiness: Intl - CanadaCountry: CanadaState/Province: OntarioLocation of Position: Mississauga, Ontario, CAN Shift: 1st Job Description: To support Colleague FCA deployment process through order management, product return, and credits. Responsible for all documentation relating to “transfer of ownership”, serial number reconciliation and Customer readiness...
Reference Code: 64213BR
- TRAINING MANAGER MD - Mississauga, Ontario
- Description: Req ID: 64294BRBusiness Title: TRAINING MANAGER, MDBusiness: Intl - CanadaCountry: CanadaState/Province: OntarioLocation of Position: Mississauga, Ontario, CAN Shift: 1st Job Description: This role is responsible for the assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of a broad range of training programs. The Training Manager will define learning strategies and training interventions to address learning o...
Reference Code: 64294BR