A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Center Receptionist - Boise, ID
- Description: Job Description Under the general direction of the Plasma Center Manager provides receptionist support to the plasma collection center. Primarily provides customer service and performs administrative duties. Greets all visitors to the facility including new and repeat donors in a timely manner exhibiting strong customer service skills. Answers incoming phone calls in a timely manner exhibiting strong customer service skil...
Reference Code: 86104
- Medical Screener \ Phlebotomist - Boise, ID
- Description: Job Description Responsible for all Medical History job skills in order to screen new and repeat donors for eligibility to donate. May also perform entry-level Phlebotomy floor skills as assigned and trained to complete. Comply with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities. Committed to meet custom...
Reference Code: 65281
- Playroom Attendant - Boise, ID
- Description: Job Description Monitor waiting room for children whose parents/guardians are donating plasma and provide a safe and clean environment. Perform ID card and child/parent coordination for services related to supervised waiting room. Maintain and monitor child attendance log. Provide a clean and safe atmosphere for children through continuous monitoring and multi-tasking when room has more than one child. Coordinate replacem...
Reference Code: 47621