Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operate machine to achieve production targets with acceptable quality, full understanding of machine operating procedure and safety aspects.
2. Clear machine jams and reset faults. Monitor, check, record machine parameters and report machine performance data (eg, rejects, total produced etc). Replenish materials during production.
3. TPM - First level and simple machine start-up and perform machine daily walk around inspection per checklist.
4. Cleaning and purging of application systems and material handling, labeling, segregation and rework.
5. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
Education: * Primary/ Sec 2 or equivalent
Skill Set and/or Experience:
* Primary education with experience
* Language proficiency: English
* Experience in operating automation equipment
* Experience working in clean room preferred