Production Technician III
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
- Clean, sanitize and monitor manufacturing and associated support areas.
- Provide critical process monitoring and trouble-shooting
- May be responsible for maintenance and efficient use of chemicals, supplies, tools, equipment and personnel for the area. Including establishing equipment preventive maintenance schedules.
- Ensures that machinery, equipment, utilities and other services are in safe and working condition. Diagnoses equipment problems and implements corrective action.
- Responsible for product/process changes, maintenance and generation of accurate and complete records, reports and documentation as required.
- May provide support to Manufacturing Operators including decisions on product acceptability
- May perform mold changes and establishing set up sheets.
- Conduct cGMP audits of department areas
- Assists in updating SOPs
- May maintain awareness of proper handling and removal of hazardous wastes
- May train new employees
Education and Preferred Qualifications
- Must demonstrate a leadership ability with good skills in attentive listening, observation, communication (oral, reading and writing), basic problem analysis, problem solving and decision making.
- Must have a good understanding of cGMP/SOPs and a thorough working knowledge of related production equipment.
- Results oriented with high standards and possess the ability motivate and promote a team environment, as well as provide a good example for Prod Tech employees.
- Intermediate Computer skills required.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent with 3 to 4 years related manufacturing experience, AA/AS degree with 2 to 3 years of related experience, or BA/BS degree with 1-2 years related experience.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.