Mgr, Production Planning (Jayuya, Puerto Rico)
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and lead the continuous improvement of the planning processes for imported and manufactured goods (raw materials, work in process and finished goods) through the reengineering and implementation of technological solutions, aligned to the Global Strategy.
- Lead improvements initiatives that drive process discipline resulting in improved fulfillment and inventory reduction.
- Employee must be able to work in Jayuya, Puerto Rico
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (B.B.A.); Experience: 7 or more years’ experience in project management processes / information systems, planning processes and manufacturing inventories (raw materials, WIP, PT / MPS / MRP / Programming).
- Buyer Certification -desirable-; excellent communication, supervisory and negotiations skills.
- Background: Professional in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related field, full oral and written English and Spanish. Specialization in logistics, Finance and Manufacturing (desirable).
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.