Assist/participate BUM by preparing and developing marketing objectives, strategies, marketing program and ensure their execution.
- Support BUM to evaluate the practicality and potential of new products and market development, including new product launch
- Support to conduct market survey/ research
- Provide support to BUM in implementation of the product strategies in coordination with sales force team (KAM/ Senior PS…)
- Actively assist BUM in arranging symposiums, seminars and exhibitions
- Analyse and report market intelligence in a correct and timely manner
Analyse and define customers and market requirements and trends.
- Develop, deploy and update product training and competitor information to sales force team and distributor.
- Provide promotional support to sales team to achieve their Sales targets, margin for the assigned products
- Interacts as a field expert with other functional areas in the company to develop a thorough exchange of planning information between our customer/ distributor and these business areas
Closely monitor budgets and expenditure
- Strictly control promotion budget, right allocation to key drivers of product to maximize product performance.
- Ensure all business activities comply with Baxter’ business code of conduct, relevant local legal demands, and ethical standards
Assist BUM with technical and clinical support
- Prepare and organize regular product and application training to customers
- Coordinate with customers to provide assistance in usage of Gambro Renal Intensive Care/Chronic or Acute Care products
- Install proper usage of products through education on protocols and treatment guidelines.
- Support to upgrade machine and technical information according to business’s requirement.
- Responsibility for reporting any complaint and side effect- Medical Doctor/Pharmacist Degree;
- Willingness to develop new Marketing Skills including: Market Knowledge and Understanding, Planning and analysis, competitive environments and customer needs;
- Good business acumen with ability to make decisions, define strategies and ensure effective execution;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong in building relationships with customers & Key Opinion Leaders;
- Be familiar or experienced in specialty disease management;
- Passionate, energetic, self-motivated and oriented results;
- Perfect English skill.