Req #: 170008VO_en
Location: Ha Noi, HN VN
Job Category: Legal
Date Posted: 11/28/2017 11:40:48 AM
- Builds and maintains strong professional relationships with key influential, government officials, policy makers and legislators who have significant input into the future direction of issues affecting Baxter.
- Ensures Baxter is represented positively to current and potential customer bases and broader areas of clinical, political, economic and industry influencers.
- Effectively monitors and analyzes state political activities, policies, guidance, compliance, regulations and media coverage relating to health issues of interest to Baxter business and communicate internally.
- Develop and implement comprehensive GAPP strategies and plans based on an assessment of the country’s business objectives and Market Access strategies.
- Develop program for Issues management and to ensure consistent messaging with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and align credible and sustainable key messages consistent with company-wide platforms to address business issues.
- Identify and help direct management of advocacy relationships and support Market Access programs to advance business goals.
- Increases the company’s visibility and credibility with key government and policy audiences by educating opinion leaders on the company and its products, setting up facility tours, and arranging for Baxter senior executives to meet with government officials and participate in high-profile events.
- Develops as necessary, written analyses, advocacy and background materials in support of Baxter objectives.
- Actively participates in trade, industry and policy associations within assigned region to shape positions and actions in furtherance of the company’s goals and strategies.
- Market assessment intelligence through understanding market, analyzing data, competitors’ products etc to identify Baxter’s business opportunities
- Explore and develop strategic plan to make it happened ahead of time
- Conduct Market research and market analysis to launch new products and initiate marketing programs
- Prepare a comprehensive and clear market research brief.
- Analyze agencies’ proposal and identify right agency for research, manage and monitor research project with agency.
- Conduct Sales analysis to respond to market situations.
- Incorporate BUMs to develop new product launch plan in the timeline
- Incorporate with BUMs to manage KOL development program and expert panel discussion.
- Develop KOLs through advisory board, speakers, CME, symposia etc. Oversee external communication projects including newsletter, TV etc.
- 5 -8 year experience in private sector lobbying and/or government affairs arena service
- BS degree and advanced degree preferred in law, public administration, healthcare economics, business, public health administration, public policy, or other related field.
- Experience in successfully building and leading cross-functional teams and projects.
- Experience in building relationships with senior level government officials and healthcare providers.
- Thorough understanding of the Vietnam administrative processes and knowledge of key players.
- Ability to work across the government arena on issues of impact to Baxter – product reimbursement, access and protection as well as corporate taxation, human resources and facilities management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal, judgment and negotiation skills and political acumen to interface well with key policy makers, state legislative and executive administrative officials, major policy, trade and industry organizations and Baxter executives.
- Strong capability to formulate and implement strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and execute collaboratively in a matrix environment.
- Ability to manage GAPP budget within a matrix organization