Req #: 17000A5A_en
Location: Busan, 26 KR
Job Category: Operations
Date Posted: 11/26/2017 7:40:10 PM
- Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks, which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects.
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results.
- Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring.
- Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to read and write in the English Language.