BCU Sr Manager, Call Center Service Delivery
Located in our Corporate Headquarters, The Hub consists of individuals who support and drive our motto, “We’ve Got Your Back”. We are looking for people like you who can handle the power of decision making, while staying cool in the times of stress. This Senior Manager is to build an open environment of proactive communication within The Hub that allows execution of our strategic objectives. A typical day will include governing The Hub Service Delivery Team, with the ultimate purpose of exceeding KPI goals in member loyalty, team productivity and operational excellence.
1. Responsible for an international (USA Mainland & Puerto Rico) remote member servicing team of 60+ staff.
2. Responsible for the strategic and tactical performance of the service delivery call center, including goal setting and achievement.
3. Responsible for consistent world class service delivery by frontline as indicated by NPS and producing results through the effective management of staff ranging from non-exempt skip levels to direct exempt leaders.
4. Hold leaders accountable to the education and use of the BCU Way, Service Core Competencies and department best practices.
5. Lead “coach the coach” sessions with direct reports and ensure qualitative coaching sessions are consistently delivered resulting in improved individual performance.
6. Executes on direct report development plans.
7. Ensures service and operational support for all frontline Hub teams acting as a liaison between internal and external departments to optimize overall member value.
8. Interview, hire, evaluate and mentor call center supervisors.
9. Build and maintains a strong and cohesive team focused on KPI performance via resume sourcing, selection, coaching, development and empowerment of the frontline staff.
10. Report on monthly KPI deliverables, including contact center service delivery metrics, root cause analysis and change improvements.
11. Partners with cross-functional teams in disaster recovery, contingency and workload planning using data to maximize service to our membership.
12. Governs the remote employee, NPS callback, and escalation & leadership coverage programs for the Hub.
13. Governs assigned budgetary areas.
14. Governs assigned vendor partner relationships.
15. Executes on assigned workload.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and or 5+ years of progressive leadership experience
• Demonstrated experience developing plans and strategies in a contact center
• Demonstrated understanding of all functional areas of a contact center, and how they impact each other
• Demonstrated collaborative leadership skills with the ability to maximize talent of the team
• Demonstrated ability to implement changes to deliver on KPIs
• Demonstrated service orientation
• Demonstrated teaching, coaching and staff evaluation skills
• Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve performance goals via teams
• Aptitude for solving problems
• Demonstrated ability to think on your feet
• High energy, self-starting and coachable individual
• Bi-lingual Spanish speaking
• Budget ownership responsibilities
• International team leadership experience
• Demonstrated aptitude for online, mobile and desktop technologies
• Strong knowledge level of the financial services industry