General Service Personnel I
1. Handling of components/ materials for production manually or
using aids like PIT (e.g.: forklift, power truck, and etc) and top
up of material and packing of parts.
2. Perform as relief Operator for short duration as and when
3. Cleaning of equipments - conveyor belts, air nozzles, filter etc
and remove/ change materials during code change when
4. Filling up report/ labels - recording of components numbers,
batch numbers, discarding and recording of scrap.
5. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and
6. Perform regular inventory count, such as cycle count, wall-towall
Primary/ Sec 2/ Sec 4 or equivalent