Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Assist with the overall management of consignment inventory for Baxter Advanced Surgery product line, including reconciliation process using guidelines established under SOX; direct interface with many internal teams including Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Quality.
• Authorize and complete inventory adjustments including returns ensuring audit trail is created for each transaction.
• Reporting including inventory statements, discrepancies and compliance as well as ad hoc reporting and analysis.
• Coordinate with Inventory Specialists on collaboration with sales team to resolve discrepancies.
• Maintain updated Standard Work Activity documents for all processes related to inventory management.
• Support business with new products added to the consignment model.
• Identify and develop systems and/or applications in conjunction with IT to aid in the reporting and processing of data.
• Provide training on consignment model to Marketing, Sales and Consignment Agents.
• Responsible for consignment inventory reporting and collection in the event of a recall.
• This position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills and excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Solid organizational skills including strong ability to document and follow audit requirements.
• Sharp attention to detail and able to work in a team setting.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and JDEdwards as well as experience with Cognos are required.
• Project management experience is a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years related experience are required.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.