Regional Agency Manager
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
The Region Agent Manager (RAM) is responsible for managing the agent distributor sales performance in the assigned region. Qualified candidates can reside anywhere in the Western United States.
- Passion and skills for coaching and development.
- Focus on execution as a strategy
- Ability to understand and adapt to market dynamics to forecast effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of sales processes as well as strong leadership and decision-making abilities.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7 years of demonstrated successful relevant healthcare sales experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.