Sr Analyst, IT
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-Centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Reporting to the Project Manager (PM), the Project Administrator (located in the USA or LATAM) is responsible for supporting one to four, low to medium complexity projects. The Project Administrator works with the Project Manager to complete cyber security projects on schedule and within budget. Project Administrators are responsible for handling multiple cyber security projects concurrently at any one time.
- Supporting implementation and operations of PMO practices
- Supporting tasks and portions of the project scope on cyber security projects
- Creating and/or supporting project deliverables
- Performing analysis and diagnosing issues while demonstrating an understanding of the environment and overall project scope
- Managing communications and maintaining project knowledge management and tracking
- Prepares presentations for Security Subject Matter Experts
- Coordinating deployments and assessment start-up meetings
- Drafting project schedules and other artifacts under the guidance of a project manager
- Maintaining issue tracker and other project management artifacts
- Overseeing project financials and providing status reports and metrics.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic
- First level university degree
- 3+ years of experience within an IT systems organization
- Past Industry Knowledge
- Familiarity with IT Security Programs is a plus.
- Knowledge of:
- IT Project Management principles, methods, and practices
- IT Systems Development Life Cycles
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently and work under pressure to meet required deadlines
- Technical Aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with global, virtual teams
- Ability to travel to global locations
- Independent self-starter and good listener who can discern required steps to achieve goals without specific task direction