Quality Assurance Inspector
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
- Monitor product quality through the performance of required visual and functional testing. Maintain a working knowledge of statistically based Sampling Plans and their applications.
- Monitor processes through the implementation of World Class Manufacturing Strategies.
- Perform periodic audits of manufacturing practices and local procedures.
- Procedural changes in response to these audits may be initiated and coordinated by the QA inspector.
- Support the corrective and preventive action program by assisting with expectation situations.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and distributing process relevant data.
- Promote continuous improvement through participation (i.e. team leader / facilitator or major contributor) in Process Management Team program.
- Handle customer complaints in a timely manner. This includes sample analysis, batch record review, historical trend reviews, root cause identification, and official documentation of findings.
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all departments and levels of management.
- Knowledge of GMP documentation and FDA required.
- Demonstrated attention to details and accuracy required.
- Must have good communication skills.
- General knowledge of quarantine and warehouse operation helpful.
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime on short notice.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or Biotech industry helpful.
- Must be familiar with cGMP and FDA requirements.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques may be required.
- Associates Degree with 0-1 years related experience or High School diploma with 1-3 years related experience.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.