Operations Development Program Intern
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter’s employees are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in operations, supply chain, engineering, or quality-related field or Hard Sciences (BioChemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology) required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated academic performance – minimum GPA 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Completed two years in degreed program and enrolled in school the term following the internship.
- Proven track record of delivery of commitments
- “Passion” for Science or Engineering with a desire for a career in manufacturing, quality, engineering or supply chain
- Strong technical aptitude and an analytic approach to problem solving
- Intern or Co-op experience (preferred)
- Self-confident team player with a drive for results.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in organization, team dynamics, effective communication and prioritization of tasks
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to OneBaxter@baxter.com or call 800-422-9837 (800-4Baxter) and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.