Req #: 170007RM_en
Location: Singapore, SG
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Date Posted: 11/5/2017 8:21:10 PM
Overall reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for inventory, costing and fixed assets.
For the Inventory Executive role, you will be responsible for the accounting for all inventory-related transactions for BHA which includes inventory vouchering, item master creation, all intercompany inventory matters and inventory month-end closing activities.
You will also be responsible for fixed assets accounting and issuance of CAPEX, and monthly closing of fixed assets.
- Inventory vouching for all inventories, including both ex-stock & dropshipment.
- Item Master creation for Manufacturing Cost & Transfer Price by checking and obtaining manufacturing cost with countries, checking and receiving transfer price with Corporate and providing support for product code information for Supply Chain & Customer Service
- Provide on-going follow up with Supply Chain, Customer Service & Intercompany on travelling patient invoices, billing for dropshipment invoices and goods-in-transit
Month-End Closing Activities
- Responsible for the inventory month-end close procedures by running the Netting payments and posting Netting related & provision journals for inventory.
- Reconciliation of inventory between sub-ledgers and inventory clearing account
Fixed assets accounting
- Issuance of CAPEX and conduct physical verifications
Balance sheet reconciliations
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or related qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and analyse findings
Accounting and Reporting Integrity
Good communication and strong interpersonal skills