Supervisor, Loan Servicing & Titles
Manage Loan Servicing and Titles department to achieve SLAs, provide frontline support and achieve department goals. Develop team to provide excellent service for members and employees and maintain high quality standards.
1. Lead team to meet and exceed service level standards
2. Train, coach, develop Loan Servicing and Titles team
3. Answer questions regarding products, policies and procedures
4. Look for improvements in departmental processes and implement solutions
5. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
6. Assist with special projects as required
7. Execute performance reviews and development plan discussion with subordinate staff
8. Work with Manager to develop and execute a plan consistent with department operating plan and credit union goals
- College degree preferred
- 2-4 years of leading teams or management responsibilities
- Strong process management skills
- Ability to lead team to reach departmental and individual goals
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- High proficiency with Symitar, Akcelerant, Evolve, PSCU, MS Office Suite preferred
- Highly motivated, have the ability to prioritize work and perform well in a high volume environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.