Regional Manager, Infusion Systems
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Manages the tactical/operational daily activities of the sales team in the region with an emphasis on large Volume Infusion Pumps, DoseEdge, and related products and services. Drives the implementation of team strategies to ensure the attainment of regionally and product focused objectives.
- Plans, directs, and controls the sales and business activities for region through the translation of strategic plans into sales strategies to attain sales volume, product mix and profit objectives.
- Prepares annual regional forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and in preparation of sales expense estimates for the region.
- Plans and manages the sales efforts of the region around assigned products.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program and desired outcomes.
- Aids and supports other sales team in their efforts to sell products that may not fall in their direct span of control.
- Confers with immediate superior and marketing personnel in the development of marketing policy, recommending product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes.
- Partners with sales support, marketing and R&D in activities such as sales promotion, training or market research in planning and executing special projects.
- Promotes the Baxter Culture through positive ongoing customer relations.
- Partners with other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Assist in product launches as determined by marketing and sales management.
Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills. Position requires ability to analyze and interpret data for effective sales strategies and good organization/time management skills. Ability to understand and adapt to customer changing needs is essential. Candidate must demonstrate business acumen and knowledge of sales processes as well as strong leadership and decision-making abilities. Sixty percent travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7 years of demonstrated successful relevant healthcare sales experience.
- Proven track record of selling Capital Equipment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.