General Service Personnel II
1. Handling of components/ materials for production manually or using aids like PIT (e.g.: forklift, power truck, and etc) and top up of material and packing of parts. 2. Perform as relief Operator for short duration as and when required.
3. Cleaning of equipments - conveyor belts, air nozzles, filter etc and remove/ change materials during code change when required.
4. Filling up report/ labels - recording of components numbers, batch numbers, discarding and recording of scrap.
5. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
6. Perform regular inventory count, such as cycle count, wall-to-wall count.
Primary/ Sec 2/ Sec 4 or equivalent
Primary education with experience * Simple mathematics - addition, subtraction, multiplication, division * Language profiecency: English * PC knowledge * Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/ Good Documentation Practices (GDP) is preferred * Ability to operate material handling equipmsent eg. forklift, power truck is preferred