Manager, Lending Product Management
Support growth and profitability of BCU’s direct consumer loan products, including auto, credit card, unsecured, student and specialty products. Responsibilities include: development and execution of strategic plan for product positioning, market segmentation, pricing, new product and feature development, and ad-hoc projects that support lending initiatives and sponsor requests. Maintain high-level perspective while interacting across multiple business functions (Sales, Service Centers, Marketing, Credit Risk, Digital Services, IS, Loan Operations and Business Development).
• Research, summarize and analyze competitive environment to determine industry best practices and market growth opportunities
• Identify needs for enhancements and modifications to existing products, including features, pricing, term changes, and channel management
• Develop comprehensive overview of current member segments, loan products and consumer markets served
• Identify gaps where new product development should be pursued and develop execution strategy for those with highest growth potential
• Perform analysis and develop proposals for product changes and/or introductions to appropriate BCU committees
• Co-manage campaign planning with Marketing and provide support for creative development, QA and proofing of marketing initiatives.
• Provide ongoing product training to ensure member-facing staff is well-versed on all aspects of BCU’s consumer loan products.
• Review Member survey feedback; develop responses and action plans as appropriate
• Manage external vendor partners to maintain ongoing business operations and to implement special projects.
• Direct miscellaneous lending initiatives for unique Sponsor needs
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 years in financial services product management/marketing at mid to large scale institution
• Prior consumer lending experience at mid to large scale financial institution preferred
• Strong project leadership/management and organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills; demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
• Strong financial analytical skills (quantitative/qualitative); demonstrated ability to perform detailed analysis to support new product and promotional pricing recommendations; Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Creative and proactive mindset, with strong attention to detail; Ability to work independently while maintaining clear lines of communication with internal partners and business line management
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.