Manager, Sales and Product-Wound Care
Location: Virtual/Work from anywhere in the US
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Responsible for the knowledge transfer, training, ongoing field support and coaching in regards to the wound care product line. Responsible for identifying growth strategies and adopting them to the MCA channel, through KOL and other relationships. Initially, the focus will be in the US but in 2018 the focus will transition to include the international market.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
1. Implement a training program for US MCA Sales organization to ensure strong knowledge transfer of the wound care product line
2. Adapt customer value proposition for the needs of the local market
3. Provide ongoing field support and coaching to the sales team to ensure they have a full command of product, clinical and procedure. Provide assistance in the field for case support as necessary
4. Deliver key product training for internal and external stakeholders
5. Organize and manage local congresses/ meetings
6. Identify, establish, and maintain and expand relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), speakers, clinical study sites and centers of excellence to promote product growth and adoption
7. Analyze the business and the new channel through the US MCA sales organization and identify opportunities for fast adoption and sales growth. Develop a sales plan, market development strategies and goals for the sales force in partnership with Area Sales Director
8. Provide creative ideas regarding market and product growth and new product development introductions and exisiting product enhancements.
9. Lead efforts to gain value analysis committee approvals and surgeon advocacy
10. Lead field calls to identify best practices in the top 5 accounts and utilize information to develop tools, approaches, and training that lead to an increase in overall sales results.
11. Participate in business development initiatives as a key leader of management and knowledge expert in the wound care product space
12. In collaboration with ASD and AVP of MCA, expand programs for this product line to OUS targets beginning in 2018, initially focusing on CE Mark countries
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills
Strong business acumen and knowledge of sales processes as well as strong leadership and decision-making abilities
Strong teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills
Must have the ability to develop business and team relationships
Suggested Specific Competencies:
Education and/ or experience:
Bachelor’s degree required.
7-10+ years demonstrated successful sales experience
Demonstrated experience identifying and developing KOL relationships
Demonstrated ability to influence, close business, and to train and coach others on to do the same
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.