Key Account Manager
· Achieve sales quotas through the direct sale of the company's products or services
· Prioritize selling activities via account/territory management which includes understanding of key decision makers, buying-influences and processes; prioritizing resource utilization through effective call-account planning and good time management.
· Identify and call on existing and prospective customers to understand and meet costumers’ needs through targeted selling.
· Apply therapy and/or product knowledge differentiate Baxter products against the competitors and address questions on products or therapies and/or provide technical and administrative product demonstrations.
· Monitor sales against forecasts and participate in the determination of market potential for the territory.
· Proactively seek new business opportunities to secure sales.
· Build credibility & high trust with customer.
· Keep up to date and apply industry knowledge/trends, competitor activity to understand and meet maintain competitive positioning.
· Coordinate and participate in major marketing initiatives e.g. exhibitions, symposiums, promotional campaigns etc
· May provide feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes or recommend financially sound proposals /tenders & reach a win-win agreement.
· Works closely with customer service and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Uncompromising commitment to adhering to Baxter’s Code of Conduct and promotes the Baxter Culture through positive, ongoing relationships and activities.
· May assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
Demonstrated ability to perform duties described in the job responsibilities