1. Perform on line checking and recording.
2. Leading operators in works and coaching.
3. Conduct Quality Check and verify line clearance.
4. Production start up and record component scrap, log and chart.
5. Verify Loading pattern as per correct MPG and take accountability on outcome.
6. Response to the defects and expectations found:
I. Act in compliance to SOP, GMP requirement.
II. Communicate immediately to supervisors.
III. Contact Quality personnel for disposition as required.
Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirementSec 4/ O/ N /SPM/ NITEC (NTC/ ITC) or equivalent.