Environmental Cleaning Specialist
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter’s employees are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have basic English written and oral communication skills adequate to communicate with other team members.
- Understand verbal and written safety and quality instructions and read and comprehend written work instructions including words and drawings.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematics
- Must have the Level 5/6 Certification
- Possess or be able to obtain PIT Operator Certification
- Have basic computer skills
- One year of manufacturing experience preferred
- CRC (Career Readiness Certification) at the Silver level
- Requires continuous firm grasping and pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass the Powered Industrial Truck (P.I.T.) physical
- Normal visual acuity and the ability to distinguish color are necessary.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, squat, climb, reach at and above shoulder level, twist and bend at the neck and twist and bend at the waist.
Other Duties as Assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Overtime is worked as required.
*Due to the nature of this position, the ability to work most holidays, some weekends and plant shut down periods is required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.