Req #: 1700083R_en
Location: Bangkok, 10 TH
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: 10/9/2017 11:23:00 PM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Responsible for achieving sales targets through the sale of the company's product or services.
- Implement sales strategies to attain sales volume, product mix and profit objectives.
- Call on prospective customers, masters technical/ clinical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations, and quotes appropriate customer prices.
- Works closely with customer service and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for established key customers and expand market.
- Provide product consultation and training to customers, including product presentation and public relation.
- Co-ordinate with distributor to provide the good services to customers.
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentation and briefing.
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Science fields
- Minimum 1 year experience in pharmaceutical or medical devices sales.
- Energetic and be able to work independently
- Good communication, positive attitude, strong interpersonal, negotiation, selling and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Own transportation and driver license
- Available to work upcountry
Why Baxter (Who we are)
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.