- Perform analytical chemical analysis to ensure products meet required standards using instrumental and wet chemical techniques according to specifications.
- Compile analysis reports by entering results into the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) approving them and forwarding to the Document center.
- Ensure that production lines make products within specification limits by analyzing in-process samples using variety of assays and procedures, taking appropriate action if the result is out of specified limits.
- Support departmental 6s efforts by maintaining all work areas in a clean and orderly state, disposing of waste, cleaning glass ware and removing expired chemicals / reagents. Maintainchemistry lab in good order by housecleaning, disposing waste, cleaning glassware and removing expired chemicals/ reagents.
- Perform required preventative maintenance on equipments in QM lab. to ensure proper functioning and delivery of consistent and reliable results. Contact manufacturers of equipment and arrange for service in event of malfunction of equipment.
Education and Experience
- University Degree, Bachelor of Science Majoring in Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Familiar with laboratory equipment in a Quality Management laboratory
- Basic to Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office
- 6months - 1 Year Experience
- Chemistry in a Pharmaceutical Industry environment
- Analytical chemical testing lab experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiarity with LIMS
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO standards, and regulatory/corporate requirements.
- 2+ Years
A Career That Matters
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.