Portfolio Territory Manager - Oklahoma (Tulsa/Oklahoma City)
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving sales goals for Baxter's Medication Delivery products in the state of Oklahoma and parts of NW Arkansas. Products include Baxter's Access(IV Tubing, etc.), Drug Delivery, Nutrition, and Fluid Therapy portfolios.
- Implement sales strategies and execute business plan to achieve sales volume, product mix, and profit objectives.
- Calls on acute hospital customers, delivers effective sales presentations, provides technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and education.
- Call points include Materials Management, Nursing, Pharmacy, Risk Management, and other departments within the hospital.
- Works in close harmony with Infusion Systems, Pharmacy and Nutrition Specialist to achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Protect, service, and grow current base of business. Responsible for managing and maximizing Baxter GPO contracts.
- Serve as a resource for market information for management and marketing.
- Preferable to have candidate live in Tulsa, OK or Oklahoma City, OK.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills.
- Position requires ability to analyze and interpret data for effective sales strategies.
- Travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel.
- History of results, strong team orientation, and organization skills.