Junior Intercompany Analyst
• Logging of inter-company vouchers into payable ledger.
• Entering service charges via Webtool.
• Matching of goods received notes to invoices and review exceptions of AVMP program.
• Reviewing ageing of logged vouchers, goods received notes and resolving issues relating to these.
• Daily running of ICO interfaces from source system to JDE One World and follow up on exceptions with Local Country Finance and/or Technical support
• Weekly running of ICO reports for both ICO team and local country finance
• Weekly review of various reports and analyzing exceptions
• Investigation of Intercompany Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss variances
• Managing payment of invoices via Netting process
• Management of Intercompany Activity with non-netting participants for assigned companies. (Voucher processing, Payments, Control of Balances).
• Involvement in ICO month-end process including but not limited to month end reconciliations, reporting, and integrity issues.
• Reporting reconciliation on a quarterly basis in Blackline.
• Ensure deadlines and timetables are met.
• Work as part of the Inter-Company team to meet agreed service level agreements.
• Communicate with European supply chain on receiving, system issues
• Communicate with Local Country Finance, other Team Members and with Manager on issues and areas for improvement
• Liaise with other Baxter entities on various projects, questions and general inter-company queries
• Fluency in English.
• Third-Level qualification (e.g. Degree or Diploma), preferably in an accounting-related discipline.
• Strong knowledge of general accounting and double-entry.
• Minimum of three years in an SSC and/or Intercompany environment.
• Solid IT skills including knowledge of an ERP system (e.g. Oracle-JDE) and the Microsoft Office suite. Good knowledge of Excel is essential.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills. Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
• High attention to detail.
• A capacity for hard work, with high commitment and a “self-starter” approach.
• Proven ability to work and contribute as a member of a team in a challenging and dynamic and multicultural environment
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills