Sr Rep, Sales – Renal Acute Shanghai
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Business development, exploration of potential customers, expanding customer base.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Develop new market
- Responsible for provincial sales quota and distributor account management.
- Monitor distributors' performance and activities.
- Manage day to day sales activities.
- Help penetrate into key accounts.
- Support to prepare sales forecast.
- Manage the efficient operation of sales process.
- Establish relationships with key accounts.
- Negotiate major contract opportunities.
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
- Degree holder in Medical, Health Science or Marketing.
- At least 3-4 years solid experience in related fields.
- Good in English (both in speaking and writing).
- Good computer skill.
- Good communication skills.
- Self- motivated, well organized and team player.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.