Sr. Manager, Global Recruiting Service Delivery
Total Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence
Deerfield, IL or Virtual/Based Anywhere in World
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services.
The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
About the Total Talent COE
Baxter is building a global talent acquisition function/CoE, driving the global strategy and execution of recruitment, including both employees and contingent labor.
The Sr. Manager is the point of escalation across all regions, covering our service delivery partners.
• Lead the measurement of recruitment service performance, balancing the volatility of regional hiring demands, resource parameters and supplier performance.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and providing direction and leadership in line with overall TA strategy and objectives.
• Lead change and communication activities related to continuous improvement of recruiting services such that all regions and businesses are aware, committed and implement improvement activity.
• Serve as escalation point for both customers and service providers to secure resolution to performance issues and agree on appropriate capacity plans to meet projected demand.
• Provide direction and leadership to Regional Recruitment leads, resolving service issues, escalating through governance structure and ownership of resolution.
• Partner with Regional HR and Business Stakeholders to analyze performance and establish rolling 3, 6, 9 and 12 month hiring outlook.
• Partner with Regional Recruitment Leads, HR and Business stakeholders to develop and implement specific projects and activities that support future business objectives, growth and or reductions in force.
Key Experiences & Attributes
• Minimum 8-10+ years Talent Acquisition leadership, influencing and program development experience, within global, highly-matrixed organizations.
• Proven track record successful networking, relationship-building and internal stakeholder management across geographies, cultures, functional disciplines and organization levels.
• Experience with vendor management, preferably working with a Recruitment Service Delivery partner and/or MSP provider.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with staffing and sourcing technologies (e.g., ATS, CRM) to drive continuous improvement.
• Demonstrated results in developing, managing and synthesizing across multiple initiatives by establishing plans, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines to effectively track progress and identify issues, removing barriers and leveraging resources.
• Results driven, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics.
• Bachelor's degree in business/HR or country equivalent.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.