Product Specialist (Mekong)
- Support to achieve product quotas through the promote marketing support to the company's products or services.
- Prioritize promoting activities via account/territory management with including understanding of key decision makers, buying-influences and processes; prioritizing resource utilization through effective call-account planning and good time management.
- Identify and call on existing and prospective customers to understand and meet customers’ needs through targeted selling.
- Apply therapy and/or product knowledge to differentiate Baxter products against the competitors and address questions on products or therapies and/or provide technical and administrative product demonstrations.
- Monitor actual results against forecasts and participate in the determination of market potential for the territory.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities to secure market share.
- Build credibility & high trust with customer.
- Keep up to date and apply industry knowledge/trends, competitor activity to understand and meet maintain competitive positioning.
- Coordinate and participate in major marketing initiatives e.g. exhibitions, symposiums, promotional campaigns etc
- Provide feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes or recommend financially sound proposals /tenders & reach a win-win agreement.
- Uncompromising commitment to adhering to Baxter’s Code of Conduct and promotes the Baxter Culture through positive, ongoing relationships and activities.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacist/Doctor
- 3-4 years of healthcare experience focused on therapeutic selling to hospital accounts
- Tender management experience is an advantage
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Basic PC skills (Word, PPT and Excel)
- Able to write/ speak English.
- Understand business operation, pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate ownership for achieving results.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and decisiveness.
- Demonstrates support for other people and teams; willing to share resources;
- Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team by establishing common, motivating goals
- Able to develop solutions and make recommendations based on analysis
- Proactively seeks feedback and information to solve problems