Mgr, Product-Chronic Renal HD
1. Develop and implement HD consumable product plans, including segment targeted market, product differentiation, competitive analysis, pricing.
2. Focus on increasing product awareness among customers, and maintain strong brand loyalty.
3. Work with whole marketing team to maximize product portfolio value.
4. Product knowledge training and evaluation program to sales team.
5. Work closely with global and the local team to ensure new product can be introduced into
6. Work closely with field sales team to execute product promotion and launch.
7. Involving in all marketing project and execution.
1. Bachelor Degree, major of marketing, and Medical/Medical device education background are preferred;
2. 1-3 years of marketing experience in pharmaceutical or consumables filed with a MNC company. Sales experience is a must, Renal industry background is preferred.
Proven track record in product portfolio management in China;
3. Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
4. Have excellent analytical, modeling, and teaching capabilities;
5. Strong business acumen with ability to make decisions, set strategies and direction but also strong in following up on the execution part;
6. Highly passionate, energetic, self-motivated and results oriented leader who can also motivate others and build teamwork to deal with people across all functions and levels;
7. Creative problem solver who not only can identify issues but also presents solutions to the management and the team;
8. Be able to work independently with lots of initiative to drive the business but also able to provide feedback to the management on the outcome or results;
9. Excellent English skill, especially in speaking and writing.