Pharmacy Specialist-Northern Florida/Southern Georgia
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
The Pharmacy Specialist is responsible for sales activities of disposables, premix and nutritional products including new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within the territory with a focus on in-patient hospital pharmacy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving sales quotas through the direct sale of the company's products and services Implement sales strategies to attain sales volume, product mix and profit objectives.
- Call on hospital customers with primary focus on pharmacy department, master effective sales presentations, provide technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations, and quotes appropriate customer prices.
- Collaborate with Baxter field team.
- Monitor sales against forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential for the territory.
- Work closely with customer service and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide customer feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the potential development of marketing policy, product and pricing.
- Promote the Baxter Culture through positive ongoing relationships and activities.
- Provide feedback regarding product simplification and standardization to enhance profitability of sales line.
Qualifications for this role
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills
- Position requires ability to analyze and interpret data for effective sales strategies
- Travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel
- Must have good organization and time management skills
- Ability to understand and adapt to customers' changing needs
- Demonstrate business acumen and strong knowledge of sales processes.
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of three years of successful, relevant healthcare sales experience
- Candidate must live within the Territory
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.