Mgr, Tender-Renal Commercial Shanghai
2. Continuously monitor effectiveness of external bidding data channel and work with data service vendor to make adjustment
3. Timely and periodically collect, follow up, update and deliver all-level countrywide tender information for internal stakeholders.
4. Develop and maintain overall tender database for bidding activities and their related reports, which include bidding price, documents released by government and all kinds of product and qualification related materials etc.
5. Strategic partnership with the third party of tendering agencies and tendering decision makers to further gain competitive advantage and shape tendering environment.
6. Timely follow up bidding results, provide insights, report experiences gained and key learning points after each provincial tender, and improve internal process.
7. Lead tender and sales team to follow up medicine and consumables’ bidding in various provinces.
8. Formulate and optimize internal tendering process and support implementation in regionals.
1. Bachelor or Master Degrees in business management related subjects;
2. Minimum 5 years' related experience in tendering management, government relations, sales& marketing function in multinational medical device or pharmaceutical companies with at least 2 years in managerial position
3. Strong data analysis and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively resolve complicated issues
4. Experience of sunshine purchase and bidding operation in pharmaceutical and medical device industry is a must.
5. Strong business sense, have ability to develop, attractive, create, and persuade bid proposals.