Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higherpurpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters.
Who you are
- University or high school graduate with focus on environmental- and/or occupational safety management
- You will have between, 5-7 years of professional experience in the field, preferably with prior knowledge of environmental and/or safety management
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is mandatory
- You are expected to have a strong interest and commitment to practical EHS work, and an understanding of prerequisites for industrial production and technological development
- You have the ability to take the initiative, collaborate, create good relations and possess strong communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationships with key stakeholders
- You must be able to network, work in teams, be good to enthuse and encourage participation
.You are probably an informal leader
- You are self–motivated and have the ability to work with a degree of autonomy to achieve deadlines to ensure a high level of service delivery
- You are structured, organized and take an interest in med tech production
It is a challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
We encourage our employees to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference then this could well be the role for you.
If you want to learn more about career opportunities go to http://www.baxter.com/careers.page
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products. Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care. Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain people's lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.