Production Tech II
Maintain and support manufacturing equipment to meet cost, quality and productivity standard.
This section contains a list of key primary responsibilities of this role that account for
5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
1. Supporting daily production activity to get desired production output and meet product quality level. Responsible for machine set up and challenge, code change, operate machine and reporting daily machine key performance data (e.g. Quality, Performance, Availability to compute OEE).
2. Carry out efficient machine trouble-shooting/ repair and critical equipment breakdown maintenance and ensure maximum machine uptime.
3. Perform highest quality maintenance work (eg TPM) in accordance to written procedures/ systems, spare parts control and management.
4. Participate in other assigned task force to drive for continuous process improvement.
5. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
* Sec 4/ O/ N/ SPM/ NITEC (NTC/ ITC)/ Diploma or equivalent.
Skill Set and/or Experience:
* NITEC (NTC/ ITC) with at least 5 years/ Fresh Diploma.
* Knowledge/ trouble shooting skills in mechanical, electrical or control engineering.
* Knowledge in PLC is preferred.
* Able to interpret mechanical, electrical or control drawings/ circuitries and computer literacy preferred.