Portfolio Manager/Renal – Medical Device Sales (Nashville or Chattanooga, TN)
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
The Renal portfolio includes innovative technologies and therapies for peritoneal dialysis (PD), in-center and home hemodialysis (HD), continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) (Acute), multi-organ extracorporeal support therapy and additional dialysis services.
Under the supervision of sales management, responsible for achieving sales quotas through the direct sale of the company's products or services; implement sales strategies to attain sales volume, product mix and profit objectives
- Call on prospective customers, deliver effective sales presentations, provide technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations, and quote appropriate customer prices
- Monitor sales against forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential for the territory
- Work closely with customer service and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- May provide feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes
- Promote the Baxter Culture through positive, ongoing relationships and activities
- May provide feedback regarding product simplification and standardization to enhance profitability of sales line
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills
- Position requires ability to analyze and interpret data for effective sales strategies
- Travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel
- Must have good organization and time management skills
- Ability to understand and adapt to customers' changing needs
- Demonstrates business knowledge
- Experience in navigating a complex sales process
- Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 3 years of related capital equipment sales experience
- Must reside within the territory (Tennessee)
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.