Field Service Eng,OPS-TSC Beijing
1. Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to customers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems;
2. Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems that arise during start-up;
3. Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers to develop secure and develop their future business;
4. Research, evaluate, and recommend new products or equipments upgrades that will meet customer needs;
5. Monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction;
6. Train customers on the features of the equipment they have purchased.
1. University degree or above, preferred from health care related majors;
2. Minimum 3 years working experience in medical device industry; experience in clinical experience or Critical Care field is preferred;
3. Strong sense of responsibility, customer oriented;
4. Good communication and team work；
5. Willing to travel frequently.