BCU Account Services Coordinator
Process exception reports, daily work, payments, and mail.
Produce and fulfill member correspondence, including but not limited to verifications of deposit, statement copy requests, and requests for checks.
Review Deposit Anywhere check exceptions and assist with adjustment processing.
Coordinate team events and activities (including recurring activities).
Perform various other tasks as identified by management.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a credit union, banking or other financial environment. IRA experience helpful.
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Must have aptitude for numbers and a good knowledge of balancing procedures.
• Must be able to multi–task and work effectively under pressure. Must be comfortable working with limited supervision.
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize work are essential.
• Able to identify process weaknesses, and recommend enhancements.
• Able to follow directions and complete routine tasks within standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.