Research Associate II – Stability
Req #: 170006EZ_en
Location: Braine-l'Alleud, BE
Job Category: Research
Date Posted: 8/11/2017 10:46:33 AM
DescriptionOur employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters.
Do you want to know why it is so wonderful to work for Baxter? Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY89yj_zSIo
As Research Associate II in Stability Services, you will ensure stability study initiation, results review and evaluation, report, submission and deliverables completed per the agreed schedule to meet business needs.
More specifically, you will:
- Actively participate in projects representing Stability team.
- Participate in the development of stability programs: establish stability plan in agreement with the technical leader, analytical leader and regulatory affairs.
- Participate to stability plan definition based on the Quality by Design approach.
- Support and ensure relevant stability process, procedures, resources, and schedule are developed and implemented in BAP, CRO and China R&D from technical, operational, logistic and compliance aspects.
- Utilizes knowledge of existing solution product lines and product stability to support Manufacturing Quality and Product Development organizations in their efforts to improve existing products, manage relevant change controls, resolve issues, and support development of new products.
- Recommend expiration dating and storage labeling, ensuring recommendations are complete and technically sound, ensuring that expiration dating meetings are conducted as required.
- Reviews and approves specifications related to stability and expiration dating.
- Without assistance, make sound technical recommendations regarding projects/matters that are more routine than not. Provide some analysis/redesign of key experimental procedures. Independently select techniques and procedures to solve problems within area of responsibility.
- Employ appropriate techniques/methods to successfully and independently execute routine assignments within negotiated deadlines. Identify existing alternative methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant quality system requirements and safety requirements while building knowledge of other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
- Recommend appropriate designs, techniques and processes for a specified sequence of tasks where needed.
- Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of GxP and related regulations and guidance.
- Demonstrate ability to apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise for non-routine tasks. Analyze and determine best solutions to non-routine experimental design or research problems with minimal assistance. Accurately assess results for validity and conformance to specifications.
QualificationsWho you are
• Education: Bachelor degree in relevant scientific discipline with 2-4 years’ experience or advanced degree (Master degree or PhD) with 0-3 years’ experience.
• Possess relevant laboratory/technical/analytical, writing and computer skills.
• Ability to organize, objectively assess and clearly communicate complex information.
• Ability to design experiments and draw meaningful conclusions from lab data.
• Appropriately prioritize assignments to meet project schedules.
• Contribute to efforts beyond own scope of responsibilities to ensure project milestones are met.
• Interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
• Utilize a logical, methodical approach in solving problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations.
• Ability to make routine decisions independently.
• Demonstrate flexibility.
• Quality oriented.
• Experience in working in global cross-functional teams and project management is a plus.
• Very good written and spoken English.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Self-motivated and take personal accountability for getting the job done.
What we offer
It is a challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
We encourage our employees to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference then this could well be the role for you.
If you want to learn more about career opportunities go to http://www.baxter.com/careers.page
Who we are
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain lives
Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO AGENCIES:
Baxter does not accept referrals from recruitment agencies regarding the jobs posted on this site unless formally instructed by Baxter. Recruitment agencies are required to contact Baxter’s Human Resources department to obtain prior written approval before referring any candidates to Baxter. Obtaining the prior written approval is a prerequisite to any agreement between the recruitment agency and Baxter. In the absence of such written approval or Baxter purchase order, any actions undertaken by the recruitment agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent of Baxter. Baxter shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by recruitment agencies as regards the vacancies posted on this site.