Site Training Lead
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
- Work with organization to understand training and development needs for specific business, performance issues and/or across employee groups and determine strategies to meet needs.
- Establish scorecard and tracking systems to gather and trend training results in alignment with cGMP, safety and business targets.
- Manage internal and external training partners and suppliers, along with training and development budgets related to specific initiatives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training at compliance, performance, and business outcome levels across the site.
- Supervise site training professionals and lead the Site Training Council.
- Support change management efforts to ensure both business processes and culture are prepared for the successful implementation of training services and enterprise solutions.
- Represent the training program during regulatory and / or internal audits.
- Networks and benchmarks internally and externally to drive improvement and consistency.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Advanced knowledge of cGMP and Global Regulations.
- Extremely solid presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to identify needs, design training and performance solutions and measure impact.
- Ability to influence partners and key stakeholder groups.
- Strong project management skills.
- Understand verbal and written safety and quality instructions and read and comprehend written work instructions including words and drawings.
- Must have basic English written and oral communication skills adequate to communicate with other team members.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.