Sr Analyst, IT
· Conducts digital forensic collection and examinations of digital media from a variety of sources.
· Performs research, documents, and where appropriate, photographs items relevant to use case
· Review employee activities that demonstrate potentially suspicious activity as insider threat
· Skilled in data mining, strong analytical and business acumen
· Search and analyze large data / databases for potential fraud, sabotage and intellectual property theft.
· Proficient with various business office suite products (MS Office, iWork, Google Docs)
· Knowledge of different computer, mobile operating systems
· Hands on Utilization of industry accepted forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, Blacklight, Celebrite UFED, and more.
· Produce different reports for customer
· Able to collect data from different sources and create a meaning full concise supporting evidence on various use cases
· Build, test, and maintain forensic workstations and hardware/software
· Establishes trusting working relationship with client, insured and other parties
· Interacts with clients on a regular basis, including marketing of services when not directly working on a job.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to write clear, concise documentation dealing with various technical subjects
· BS/Btech or relevant degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
· EnCe certification or extensive experience using EnCase is highly desired.
· Minimum 2+ years of computer forensics and information security experience
· Minimum 2+ years of software/hardware desktop level 2 support
· Experience working with law firms and insurance companies is a plus but not required
· ACFE – Certified Fraud Examiner a plus or 2+ years in fraud investigation