Digital Project Manager
1.Drive the mobile product development cycle and contribute to our strategic mobile direction.
2.Work with our cross-functional mobile/website, IS, Marketing and Virtual Banking teams and have full understanding of engineering, user experience, analytics, project management, QA, and how these areas interact and work together. Meet regularly with multiple business units to understand and articulate mobile product requirements necessary to achieving business unit objectives.
3.Own the implementation of functional requirements for mobile, including all supporting materials such as narratives, screen mock-ups, success metrics including sales and profit forecasts.
4.Help develop longer-term strategy for mobile and gain buy-in from internal groups and members. Act as a face of the product and continually drive members to deliver on strategy. Create and deliver training of new mobile services and process enhancements with staff.
5.Work closely with the cross functional implementation teams to establish and adhere to clear project plans, timelines, resources, milestones, etc. and help ensure timely and accurate completion of projects.
6.Serve as a mobile tools and functionality product expert, coordinating requirements and actions across multiple business areas, such as our back and front-end development/technology teams, our user experience and visual design teams, contractors, project management, online and e-mail marketing teams, finance, analytics, and executive management.
7.Closely monitor and work with a sense of urgency with business partners to resolve any issues regarding our mobile sites and programs. Have the prescience of spotting potential issues and establishing the means to mitigate them.
8.Maintain close relationships with executives and lead managers on a professional and personable level. Must be able to manage a large number of critical requests and deliver and answer accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year university. Master’s degree would be preferred in an applicable field.
- 3+ years of digital product management and/or development experience preferred.
- Experience leading cross-functional efforts and working closely with UX (analytics, user research, interaction and visual designers, information architects), development teams, and business stakeholders.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable with both high-level planning and tactical execution.
- Experience writing formal business/functional/technical requirements, documentation, including a solid understanding of financial metrics and analytics.
- Ability to understand technical complexities in order to assess feasibility having strong problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service, user intuition and problem solving skills.
- Creative and visionary. Comes up with ideas easily, connecting the dots of multiple considerations/points of information, and can clearly articulate them to others while looking ahead at better long-term solutions.
- An effective and persuasive communicator (written, verbal, presentation, e-mail, etc.), who speaks up in and/or can lead effective meetings. Great interpersonal skills.
- Strong business judgment with the ability to identify business opportunities.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with lots of moving parts where information, resources, and priorities can always change quickly.
- Quick learner and avid tracker of all things related to the mobile industry, tech, business, events, trends, skills, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.